Friday, September 19, 2014

Corn, PALACE, PUZZLE!!!!!!

When I was at the Corn Palace gift shop last month I bought something.















It's a puzzle! Which you know if you read the title of this post.















My wife and I put a little over half of it together and then I spilled coffee all over it.

This made it much harder to finish the puzzle.

The pieces separated in half the long way. It changed the colors of the pieces it touched. The pieces also swelled a little so they didn't fit together very well.

We put it all together.




Then Princess Melawesome figured out that some of the pieces were in the wrong spots.




She figured out which ones were in wrong and put it all together correctly!




Over-all it was a pretty good puzzle. It was fun until I ruined it with Gevalia Traditional Roast. I think it's probably a good puzzle. It would've been hard enough because of all the different shades of blue in the sky, but the coffee-shaded pieces, swelling, and piece halving made it much more frustrating.

Anyway, we finished it.

What year was this Corn Palace display? I don't remember for sure. Usually it says the year on the front of the building, but either it didn't this year or they edited it out to... make the puzzle more timeless?

I thought about checking the box but...


I've spent way too much time and energy on this puzzle.

I hope you're happy. I did it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment